Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow!!

Wow I knew it was gonna snow alot up here but everyday?? Come on!! The kids are totally restless and spent the day (after we schooled) making forts, castles, hiding from hostile indians, opening orphanages and healing the sick.......all from the family room :) Then we made cookies and watched Wall-e. That is such a cute movie. I find it amazing that you can fall in love with a robot who says one word!! Well I am gonna try to figure out how to put pics of our schoolwork up on here, especially since we are having our Olympics on Saturday!! For those of you who don't know we are studying Ancient Greece and Rome. I don't think any of us find it as interesting as Egypt but we are definitley learning. Egypt was the bomb!! Hope all is well with everyone. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hello lady!! I'm glad you started this blog. I think its a great way to keep us all updated!! I have never participated in a blog before so this is all new to me too!! I miss you all so much! I can't wait to hear how the Olympics turns out! Your kiddos have such vivid imaginations - forts, castles, healing the sick - that comes natural to them!!! I am still not working and its making me crazy!! I can't believe how hard it is right now to get a job. Thank god I moved in with my uncle. I had to give sasha to a friend to watch her because my uncle has 2 cats. I miss her but she is doing really well in her temporary home. School is going well. We have next week off for Christmas so that will be nice. I am really starting to like clinicals. I gave 4 bed baths this past Monday. People are really greatful for our help and that is nice. It is nerve wracking touching people at first. :) I can't wait to work with the babies!!! Give my love to everyone!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete