Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tis the Season...

to remember Jesus Christ and all he gave for us and our children. I look around and the world is full of selfish, greedy, just plain mean people....and I feel so sorry for them. To not know what our Savior did for us and to go through this world alone must be horrifying. I thank God for my husband and my children, what a undeserved blessing. We tried to volunteer at a soup kitchen this Christmas in Toronto and we couldn't find one that wasn't booked!! Which is awesome but kinds stinks for us! One soup kitchen has had 850 volunteers since September!!! Thats amazing! So instead we are going to a retirement home to share a little piece of Christ's love to some lonely people. We have been praying we touch someone! I am so excited for Christmas this year and I have no idea why, we are all alone in Canada!!! I pray that everyones Christmas is blessed and awesome!!! Love to you all!!

1 comment:

  1. thats awesom Caitlyn!!!i think the retirement home is a wonderful idea.We tried to volunteer at the Senior center the beginning of September and everyone told us we needed to talk to someone else and no one would return our phone calls.It's very sad!!!

    ReplyDelete