Wednesday, April 29, 2009

For Today..... April 29th!



Sorry it has been a while since I posted..... just plain busy!! :)





For Today...




Outside my window... a beautiful sunny day is beginning!




From the learning rooms... finishing up Ancient Rome and starting to read Quintus!




I am thankful for... children who are helpful and homeschooled!




From the kitchen... lots and lots of grilling...... and some new yummy salads!




I am wearing... a knee length skirt and layered purple and black short sleeved shirts




I am reading... the 4th book in a Karen Kingsbury series and a child training book




I am hoping... to find Liberty's birthday present here in Canada!




I am creating... chip board books and Province flashcards.




I am praying... for the Lord's direction in our "after Canada" plans!




Around the house... we are trying to finish up school and declutter!!




One of my favorite things... family game nights and a cup of coffee!




A few plans for the rest of the week... school, park, zoo, school, playing OUTSIDE and reorganizing my recipes and school!!




Here are a couple pictures I thought I would share with you...

I dont know why the pics always go to the top???? Oh well there they are! Just a couple pics from a Museum we went to when Mimi was here!


No comments:

Post a Comment