Monday, April 13, 2009

for today.....


For Today...


Outside my window... sun, bright, shining and warm!!


I am thinking... about dance moves for my workshop and next weeks menu plan (since we will have company- yeah! )


From the learning rooms... finishing up history reading, personal reading, and doing some painting crafts for our "art wall".


I am thankful for... my thoughtful husband..... he is really a special man!


From the kitchen... smoothies, grilling and new salads!!!


I am wearing... a pinkish skirt with layering shirts and a black flower clip in my hair :) aww warmth is here.. out come the skirts and dresses!!


I am reading... the 4th book in a Karen Kingsbury series... I am officially addicted!


I am hoping... warm weather tis next week, family and friends to arrive safely and a blessed time with them!


I am creating... my little boys outdoorsy/ fly fishing room!!!


I am praying... for God's will in the Steng household


Around the house... spring cleaning, finishing decorating and washing all the windows!


One of my favorite things... having freidns over for dinner and playing games!


A few plans for the rest of the week... LOTS of playing!!


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... this picture is of Kaleb and Liberty playing resturant and this is what you see in the drive thru.... you want coffee?? french fries?? chicken?? ice cream??

No comments:

Post a Comment