Monday, January 19, 2009

Kids are such a blessing...

My kids just rock, now i know other people's kids rock too, but I just love my kids. Last night I went upstairs to give Bee and Kaleb a bath after dinner when I came down the dinner table was clear, dishes were done, counters had been washed, the highchair was cleaned and the floor was swept. All thanks to my 8 and 7 year old daughters. They just knew I was tired and decided to jump in and do my work without me even hinting i wanted help. They are just awesome! To top it all off they packed their daddy's lunch for the next day and switched the laundry for me. Then i find a note on the table that read " dear mom, i love you but have nothing to give you all i have is my love and my help. You are the best mom. Love you, Love faith. Ya kinda just gotta feel you are doing something right when your girls do something like this together and happily. What sweet pure hearts children have. Now don't get me wrong they have their days but for the most part they have turned into such sweet, helpful, fun, loving, funny, entertaining kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment