Wednesday, January 28, 2009

27 Random Things....

1. 3 of the 4 places i have lived in my life start with a C.
2. I am really into photography.
3. I like cleaning my kids' ears out with Q-tips ( totally weird but true)
4. I really, really like coffee- black, espresso, iced...whatever I like it all.
5. I wasn't into reading until I read Francine Rivers.
6. I really like planning and decorating for birthday parties.
7. I would rather hang out with people than sleep.
8. I love board games.
9. I am afraid that one day I will have to live without my husband. :(
10. I really love In-n-out and Chipotle.
11. I have grown up to be a total history buff.
12. I love the Lord with all my heart.
13. I don't care for jewelry or diamonds, lucky for my hubby.
14. I really love music.
15. I dance everyday.
16. I cried with each kid when they read their first book.
17. I love having friends over for dinner.
18. I cry EVERYTIME i watch Little House on the Prairie.
19. It grosses me out and makes me gag when my husband pulls lint out of his belly button.
20. I lost my love for cooking when we found out about the kids' diseases.
21. I think i-pods are the best invention.
22. I love chick flicks.
23. I love good will.
24. I love rooting for the underdogs.
25. I would love to have my own garden and farm one day.
26. Growing up I always wanted my name to be spelled Katelynn.
27. When the kids are grown James and I want to have a coffee/fly fishing shop called Hooked On Espresso!

No comments:

Post a Comment