Sunday, January 11, 2009

Who knew basements were so fun???







I just wanted to share how much our basement saves my afternoon and my kids from saying " I'm bored"...blah, blah, blah!! Living in Canada is not very easy not only because .....well lets not get into the reasons why I don't really like Canada....basically its really cold!! It's not the kind of cold you could bundle up and still play outside in it's -14 degrees outside!!! Thats cold! So anyways back to the basement! I love our basement its all concrete and its huge! It rocks! Did I mention basements rock?? Ok. So i thought i would post some pics of what goes on down there. There's alot I don't have pictures of like....finger puppet shows, building castles, houses, schools, orphanages and hospitals out of boxes, three legged races, chariot races, and many more. We have also come to realize you can find many things in your basement such as: lost orphans, abandoned puppies, kittens who's mother has died and monkeys, aparently alot of crazy monkeys....who knew?? Kids are so awesome. I just love that my kids can make something out of nothing...what a blessing...to have an imagination :)

No comments:

Post a Comment