Saturday, March 7, 2009

Aislyn's tooth!!


I have never in my life seen or heard of a child literally praying and hoping and wishing for their tooth to come out for 2 years!!!! Well God finally answered AIslyn's prayers yesterday!! She has not only been over the moon since yesterday but is still showing everyone and smiling everytime someone looks at her!! :) Aislyn is very EASILY amused and amusing!! SO anyways this morning she woke up and looked under her pillow and there it was a shiny new Canadian dollar!! Now a dollar to Aislyn is like finding a $1000 bill to you! Like I said easily amused! :) Things are so great and so innocent to kids... I love when my kids delight in the purest simplest things in life and are beaming for days :) Hope everyone has a blessed weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment