Tuesday, March 10, 2009

For today....

For Today...

Outside my window... the sun is rising and it looks cold out there

I am thinking... about my great party I have planned for St. Patricks Day with our new friends

From the learning rooms... we are having a half day week in school, just math and reading, a sorta spring break!! But we will be doing plenty of St. Patrick/Missionary studies and crafts

From the kitchen... I am going to clean out the cupboards and then make homemade calzones

I am wearing... my hair curly, black shirt, pants and fun striped socks

I am reading... some really nice blogs, Theras and His Town and a Karen Kingsbury book

I am hoping... for warm weather and that I find decent priced horse riding lessons

I am creating... St. Patrick Day crafts, board books for Bee and Kaleb and some more rice milk and butter

I am hearing... the sound machines and peaceful sleeping children (which don't really sound like anything but noise machines...but oh well)

Around the house... laundry, beginning of spring cleaning, school planning for next couple of weeks, cookies to make, bathtub to scrub and spring clothes to shift through

One of my favorite things... is a cup of black coffee in the quiet of morning before everyone else is up reading my bible

A few plans for the rest of the week... grocery shopping, party planning, go to the dollar store (they have the nicest dollar store I have EVER seen here), call the horse riding school I found, go to the library, finish researching free things to do in the Toronto area, have lunch with a new friend, take new photos of my kids and definitely go for a couple of walks....... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment