Sunday, February 22, 2009

Casting Crowns!!!

WOW!! Thats almost all I can say about the Casting Crowns concert last night!! It was so amazing! James and I were so blessed by going to see them. They were funny, touching and you could feel the love for Jesus just by being near them :). Something else new happened last night we sponsored a little girl from Ethiopia. We were really feeling lead to sponsor a child for the rest of their lives and decided to sponsor a little girl. Her name is a little hard to pronounce so we call her Boo. We are so excited to write her and know she is being taught about Jesus with her own NEW bible !! We are so blessed to help our special little boo :) We have decided to cut our grocery bill by $5 a week and the girls are going to give up 2 snacks a week to help pay for Boo's sponsorship. I think it will be an awesome reminder atleast 2 days a week that their are starving, cold, sad innocent children that don't have the luxuries or blessing we have and take for granite. Anyways..... it was a good night, I had a great time with my man and we had awesome chats while driving and waiting for the concert :). I thank God for my hubby, he is the man I thought I would never have or deserve and yet he is mine!! :) Hope you all had a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment