Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Things that make me smile.....

1. a husband who cuddles.
2. a clean home.
3. cuddling with my littlest 2 to read.
4. family time playing board games.
5. little house on the prairies nights with the older 2.
6. xoxoxoxoxox's
7. my son's bald head (surprisingly)
8. coffee
9. the artwork my older girls do for me daily.
10. here comes heaven bible study with my girls.
11. making a dinner everyone loves.
12. deep conversations.
13. music
14. a husband who brings me home a coffee.
15. Liberty's little girly bedroom.

2 comments:

  1. Great list!
    When does it start to feel like Spring in Canada? The past two days have been really nice here, but windy. I sure could do without the wind! I hope you have a wonderful day!
    ~Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marnie! They say its rains alot in April and then in May its beautiful!! I can't wait I am so tired of looking outside everyday to see SNOW!!! :) Enjoy your beautiful warm weather and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete