Tuesday, February 17, 2009

LOVE days.....

Ok so I am not a new spokesperson for Vita-Mix but I could be I love mine so much! James and I have wanted to get one for over a year now and I am sooo glad I finally have one! We have already made our own smoothies, juice, butter, mayo, frozen coffee treats, rice milk, hot soups, whipped cream, pancake mix and when my order comes in we will be grinding our own wheat and spelt! I just thought I would share........another share is my husband surprised me with concert tickets to see Casting Crowns on Saturday!!!!! I can't wait. Yeah he loves me! I LOVE Casting Crowns! I love my hubby! Yup it's one of those I love everything days......it's gonna be a good day! Hope your day is blessed!!

2 comments:

  1. What a nice husband, I love Casting Crowns. I hope you enjoy the concert!

    And "I love everything days" are great, I wish you many, many of them!!!

    ~Marnie

    ReplyDelete