Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Menu plan for 2 weeks.

Bean and rice bowls topped with cheese, salsa, guacamole, chopped onions and cilantro.
Asian lettuce wraps with brown rice.
Chicken souvlaki in a pita with marinated kale salad and grapes.
Homemade chicken and cheese calzones with layered salad.
Tacos with beans and Mexican brown rice.
Lemon chicken topped with dried honeyed dates with quinoa and honey balsamic salad.
Turkey sloppy joes on brown rice with steamed broccoli.
Black bean and green chile quesadillas on gluten free tortillas with chips and pico and guac.
Oven turkey sammies with sweet potato fries and broccoli salad.
Pizza Friday with a movie and hot wings. ( 2 meals )
Black bean, sweet potato soup with oatmeal molasses bread.
Grilled zucchini and chipolte hummus panini with spinach strawberry salad.

My extras for the week:

allergy free cookies
orange rolls (for James breakfast for the 1st week)
allergy free pumpkin cranberry bread
allergy free oatmeal jammy bars
allergy free granola bars
protein lemon bars
kettle corn sweetened with maple syrup
allergy free hot chocolate
allergy free black bean brownies

4 comments:

  1. black bean brownies? I wish I wasn't so lazy in my cooking. I really need to be consistant with healthy eating. I like easy easy, I am so lazy :):) I have planned for tonight hickory buffalo legs, brown rice with some grapes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds yummy Patty! When you are here I am going to make you some black bean brownies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing...You know that?? I love reading your blog...:)

    ReplyDelete