Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It has been a while..

Wow. It's been a long time since I have posted. I am going to try and keep up with this blog.... TRY being the key word. I have recently been blessed by a good friends new blog and decided to try and start mine up again. Alot has happened in the long months of not posting. Most importantly we have a sweet new baby boy. Jaxon Courage Steng. Our whole family is thoroughly enjoying him. My new goal for this blog is to share what Christ is doing in our lives, meal plans and recipes, homeschooling tips, any type of natural/healthy living tip I have learned in the past few years, tidbits on Eosinophilic Esophagitis and just everyday normal things that we go through. Right now I am ending this post at this. No tips yet.... sorry :)

1 comment:

  1. YEA!!! I am so happy to see this updated. I hope we both can keep it up!! Love you all! Post a new pic of Jax when you get a chance. :)

    Love,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete